Friday, October 16, 2009

At Last...

I love cooking and always wanted to write my own food blog. I want my blog to be a ready reference to the recipes I love and also to those I try. I used to write recipes in my own recipe book ( I have this same journal probably since I was 15-16, that is for more than 10 years now), but now it's old and I have to make sure that I don't lose any of the pages. Though I loved food, I hardly cooked when I was in India. I was either a full time student or was working full time and mom used to take care of everything. But even then I used to try out new recipes. I used to watch almost all food shows especially Sanjeev Kapoor's Khana-Khazana. After coming to US, I became a full time cook and realised that I really love and enjoy cooking. Whenever I try some new recipe, I always tell my mom about it and elaborately tell her how to make that dish. So this is a good way for her to access my cooking adventures :) Being a Maharashtrian, I think my initial posts will include a lot of Maharashtrian and Indian dishes, because that is what I cook on a daily basis. I look forward to jotting the recipes I love and also the new ones I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment